How to Install Linux on Android?
Are you also one of those willing to install Linux on your Android device? If your answer is yes then you must check out this article now. Android devices are powered by a modified Linux kernel that is very restrictive. But still, it is possible to run Linux on Android phones and tablets as well. With the help of some applications like userland it becomes easier to install a full Linux distribution on the Android device. The best part about this application is that you do not even need to root the device. Additionally, the risk of breaking for voiding the warranty will not be there.
How to install Linux on Android device?
If you are willing to run Ubuntu you on your Android device with the help of usual and then here are the steps you need to follow.
- First of all visit the Google play store and download and install the user land.
- Launch the application and then hit on the Ubuntu tab.
- In the next step, you need to hit on the OK option available on the popup and then press the allow tab to grant the app permissions.
- On the next screen you will be required to enter the username, password and the VNC password for the Ubuntu session
- Hit on the continue tab.
- Again select VNC and then it on the continue tab. Depending upon the speed of your connection, the usual and will download all the necessary entities of the open two session.
- Within seconds, you will be redirected to the Google play store. Download VNC and then hit on the install tab and then press the back button on your device. You will be redirected to the userland. If you are asked to grant the permission then it is important for you to hit on the allow tab.
- On the next screen, you will see the sessions tab given at bottom. Select it and hit on the plus sign given on the top right corner of the page.
- Name the session Ubuntu, from the drop down menu of file system select apps: Ubuntu, and select SSH for the Service Type. Tap Save
- Hit on sessions and then select Ubuntu to launch the Linux session.
By following the above given instructions, you can easily install and run Linux on your Android devices.
How can I use Linux on Android?
It is important for you to know that how you can use the Linux on Android. The desktop environment will be opened with the Ubuntu session and then you will be able to zoom in by using your fingers. Then you can open the applications just by pressing the start menu given in the bottom left corner of the page. With the help of the command terminal you can also install the new Linux programs.
If you want to close the desktop environment and return to the Android then you need to tap anywhere on the screen and then hit on the three vertical dots given. Thereafter you need to select the disconnect option given in the menu list.