Windows 10 free download: How to get the upgrade now
There are issues with Windows 10, but Windows 7’s scrap heap (and Windows 8 is a pointless sideways move). As a result, the confidentiality of their details will eventually lead millions of users to Windows 10 and Microsoft will charge 139 dollars for the regular version. But what if I tell you that you can already upgrade free of charge legally? On the first Windows 10 update, Microsoft announced that it was offering a free upgrade to Windows 10 to Windows 7 and Windows 8.1. This campaign was concluded in 2017 but a free update to older machines to Windows 10 remains.
Windows 7 has now stopped, after all, new bugs are revealed, it’s no longer possible to store your information on the app. So. Thus. I’ve been getting several alerts wondering if this free Windows 10 upgrade hack still operates. I just tried it and it does. Because of the strong demand, I will continue to search this month. Microsoft secretly turned a blind eye to the fact that you can use the Media Development Platform to migrate to free Windows 10 nearly six years back and the new Windows 10 version 2004 functionality update launched in May 2020.
Yes, no joke, that’s not. Despite the end on July 30th, 2016 of Microsoft’s free Windows 10 update deal to all consumers, the company left a breakaway, in my view, consciously. You need a legal copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8 for that. There is only one snag.
Advice: You can purchase valid versions of Windows 7 or Windows 8 for a portion of Windows 10 licencing costs from third-party sellers if you don’t have a copy. Windows 10 Home update Home Licenses and Windows 10 Pro update the Business licenses, so pick.
Here’s how you get your Windows 10 free update with this disclaimer:
● The first step that place is to tap the here button to download the Windows 10 page on the website.
● To update the tool Windows 10 Media Development Tool press ‘Download Tool Now.’
● Open and approve the licensing terms after they’ve done
● Choosing the following: ‘Upgrade this PC Now’
● Pick ‘Maintain personal files and programs’
● Click “Set up” (note this takes some time and involves multiple restarts)
● Open: Settings > Windows Upgrade > Allow the digital licence of your Windows 10…
● If you have not previously unlocked your old version of the Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 product key.
If your licence is successfully reviewed, then open: Settings > Upgrade & Protection > Unlock.
Notice that the hardware is bound to a Windows 10 certificate. Therefore, Windows 10 reactivates automatically if you have to format your device for some reason.
Note: If, as part of the update, you change several components on your Computer, Windows 10 might erroneously assume it has been purchased by a new PC and fail to automatically register the license. Fortunately, if that happens, Microsoft has a quick method.
Also Read: HOW TO LIMIT WI-FI ON WINDOWS 10?