One can view a person’s Instagram images without having an account with Instagram. The individual whose profile you are going to view should have their exact username handy.
Using your browser, go to the Instagram official website and type the username in slash format at the end of the Url address. In the case of a web address, this will direct the user to the exact page you desire.
From this page, you may view all of the images associated with that account. Verify that the target account is publicly accessible.
Instagram now has several limits if you do not have an account. What you cannot do is:
- Like a post
- Comment on a post
- Like a comment
- View stories
- View story highlights
- Follow an Instagram account
- View a private account
- Use the mobile app
How to View Instagram without Signing Up
It is important to remember that seeing photos without an Instagram account is only possible via web browsers. This is not a feature of the iOS or Android apps. You can view a step-by-step guide on how to achieve that here.
- Open the Instagram app on your computer or phone’s browser.
- Enter the person’s name in the search area.
- You will be directed to the person or page’s profile, where you can view their photos.
Please keep in mind that only public profiles (those with no privacy) will allow you to view the photos. Images from a private account/page are not viewable.
You can also switch between profiles by putting the name into Instagram’s search area, as shown in the image.
People who access Instagram straight through Google usually end up on the signup/sign-in page, unable to search the profile, let alone the images.
The main issue with browsing and seeing Instagram posts without registering in is that after watching a few posts, Instagram begins to display a Login Reminder Popup, making it harder to browse Instagram profiles without signing in.
1. Use a third-party web service to view Instagram and its posts.
There are various websites you may use to access and view other people’s public Instagram profiles without having to log in.
However, you must have the username of the person whose profile you wish to view. The following are some of the web services you can use to see Instagram:
Procedure to Browse and View Someone’s Instagram Posts & Pictures
- Visit any site that we have mentioned just above (let’s take Inflact for this example)
- There you will find a text section to search ‘username’ for the person whose profile you are willing to view.
- then click “Search”
- After loading the page, you will find it will show you all the posts that the profile has, including how many followers that person has.
- Moreover, if you click on any of the posts you can also able to download them.
- To download any Post you would like, you need to click on that post after loading the new page you will see that post with a “Download” button.
- Click on Download and your desired post will be downloaded and saved in your system.
2. Trick to Bypass Instagram Login Popup Reminder
- Navigate to the Instagram page you wish to visit. This is simple; simply go to the profile of the person you wish to see. In this situation, we will go to the ‘Robobilly’ Instagram page.
- Press F12 to see the Inspect Element/Developer Menu. You can open it by pressing F12, or by right-clicking somewhere and selecting “Inspect Element.”
- Scroll down the User’s profile until you see the Log-In pop-up. All you have to do is scroll down, and it will ultimately come up.
- Locate the body style=”overflow:hidden;”> Element. But first, there’s a huge issue: even if you close this pop-up, you won’t be able to scroll up or down. This pop-up adds a new element to the Inspect Element item, causing your scroll bar to disappear, preventing you from scrolling. Using the mouse also does not function.
- However, this is a simple problem to solve. When you return to your Inspect Element box, you’ll find a new element called “body class style=”overflow:hidden;”>
- Change the word “hidden” to “visible” Once you’ve located the element, there’s only one thing left to do: change the “overflow:hidden” state to “overflow:visible” This will grant you the ability to scroll the page.
- Now, You can now scroll up and down! Now we need to get rid of the pop-up. All you have to do now is scroll down through the Elements until you locate a <div class=”(Specific Code for the person you viewing.
- “role=”presentation”>…</div> this is the Log-In Pop-up Element.
- Now, to deal with this element, you do not need to alter it or anything; simply delete it. Simple and straightforward. To delete it, right-click the Element and select “Delete element.”
- That Annoying pop-up will vanish after you select the “Delete element” option on that Element.
That’s how you can bypass login popup reminders in Instagram to view someone’s Instagram profile on a laptop without logging.